Corona is a great platform to build and publish apps quickly. Teleporter App is made with Corona SDK. A simple fun game to avoid the chasing balls.
Below is a quick interview with the Corona Developer from LEDA Team.
1) Brief us about you/your company?
Currently, LEDA is a 3 member team with different backgrounds, but we expect to add more people to the team, as we want to develop more and more complex apps and games. We started this project 5 months ago, in January 2015, developing our first game Teleporter.
2) What made you to decide using Corona for your app?
We actually began by using the Unreal Engine 4, but we didn’t like it very much as a mobile development environment, and since we wanted a simpler platform we tried Corona, based on several reviews from all the choices we had. We don’t regret the choice.
3) What are the challenges you have faced in using Corona for your app?
I guess the only issues we had with corona were ad related. We didn’t find much ad implementations to choose from. Besides that, we have no complains.
4) Do you plan to use Corona for your other apps in future?
Absolutely, we already have another apps being developed and we don’t plan to change any time soon.
5) Do you suggest Corona for other app developers?
Absolutely! It’s a great way to program both simple and complex games and apps.
6) Where can we find your apps on Google Play or App Store? ( Give the links )
We have our game in Google Play Store, Aptoide and we’re planning our App Store debut really soon.
Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ledat3am.teleporter